You have arrived... Please take note All Shipping for these Custom Imprinted Products with White Glove Service is Approximately 4-6 weeks It's always best to think ahead.

Welcome to our new site!

Why did the spider cross the road? To get to our website...

We believe you will grow to understand why people say MY PEN GUY.

Throughout the years we have provided thousands of orders of Custom Imprinted Pens and Branded Products to repeat customers across the continental United States, Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico.  

Our customer service is unsurpassed by the competition, because I started in the printing industry in the 1970's, set type by hand and made my first silk screen about 1973. We understand what we are selling and why...

From the Pen and Products, Artwork Setup, to the Printing Process and utilizing them into Promotional Products and Giveaways whether they're for a Customer Appreciation Event, Brand Recognition, Awareness Campaign, Charity Function, Church,  Religious, Office or Election Engagement. School Education or Sports Rally. Corporate, Business or Company Trade Show.

Many Business Owners agree...   In the doing comes the understanding.

Give us 1% of your confidence, we will earn the other 99%

This is why YOU too will say MY PEN GUY